Why is website design so important?
Designing a winning website is extremely important, and sure-fired success begins with the hint of a spark between the business owner and the designer. A moment of clarity when, as the website designer, we find the perfect vehicle to express your identity and business. It takes time, focus, and a little bit of luck. We take our time to learn about our clients before we pick up a pencil. We focus on designing a website that best represents you and your business. Then, with that little bit of luck, we design the website blueprint, and your messaging begins to take form.
We love excited clients! Our team feeds from your energy and enthusiasm. We believe that your website and its content provide the first look your clients and prospects will have of your business. Your website is your salesperson so treat it as such. Invest in it, support it, and just like its human counterpart, your website will sell for you.
Our website design process
No two websites are the same, and neither are our processes. Here is some insight into how we work to design a custom website.
The best website design for your business
We love small businesses and startup companies. We design websites and create content for local small businesses to support the entrepreneurial spirit in all of us.
- Select from industry-specific or custom HTML website designs.
- Consultative services for design & brand
- eCommerce websites
- Blogging websites
- Design, create, import content, and test
- Test again and check content and function
- Launch your new site
- Displays your site on all screen sizes
- Responds to user’s behavior using flexible grids, layouts, design, and images
- images and embedded videos are responsive
- WordPress and plugin updates, always up to date
- Free SSL and Daily Backup
- Free CDN (Site speed)
- Free Email
- Google Analytics
- 1 hour/month website changes/updates
Logo and Design Services
A logo is the first thing a visitor to your site will see. Your logo will set the tone for the look and feel of your website and your overall brand. Our design team works in conjunction with the website design and development team to ensure your logo and style guide are reflected and adhered to throughout the website.